torstaina, huhtikuuta 21, 2011

DT Cute Card Thursday -No text

And then again, new updating..I was asked to join to the Cute Card Thursday Design Team (thanks Deb for asking me) and I said yes..after a little thinking. And I`m so glad for this decision, the other ladies are so fab!!
The Cute Card Thursday this week has a No text theme. And the sponsor is Pink Cat Studio.
So here is my first Dt card, Sweet Pea Stamps Rachel Andersson`s Angel. These stamps are SO SO beautiful, maybe I have mentioned that earlier, too and now I have the new ones!!!

Ja sitten heti perään uutta postausta....Minua kysyttiin tiimiin mukaan ja suostuin..pienen harkinnan jälkeen;-))
Olen kyllä iloinen tästä päätöksestä, kaikki ovat todella mukavia!!

Tällä viikolla The Cute Card Thursday:n teema on Ei tekstiä, kuulostaa helpolta ja onkin..sponsorina Pink Cat Studio.
Tässä siis mun eka Dt korttini, Sweet Pea Stampsin Rachel Anderssonin enkeli;-) Nämä on siis niin kauniita leimoja, olen varmaan maininnut ennekin ja nyt mulla on jo niitä uusiakin!!!!!!





I have coloured the image with Distress Inks for a some time ago...Papers are from PionDesign,MajaDesing and Tim Holtz. The flowers are from Magnolia, WOC and Kort&Godt. The part of flowers and the stamens I have painted, surprise!!. The butterflies are cut from Inkido`s paper, the corners are chipboard ( I painted them). And the other decorating is usually for me, a lot of paint, additive,silver glitterglue etc..

Kuvan väritin Distressin musteilla aikapäiviä sitten..Paperit ovat PionDesignin, MajaDesignin ja Timpan lehtiöstä. Kukat WildOrchidCraftin,Magnolian ja Kort&Godtin, heteet Tiimarista. Osan kukista ja heteet olen maalannut. Perhoset leikkasin Inkidon paperista, kulmat ovat chipboard kuvioita (maalasin). Ja muuten koristetelu mulle tyypillistä eli paljon maalia ja lisäainetta, hopeaa kimalleliimaa ym....





And here are some details...These chipboard corners are so bautiful, I have ordered them from Make It Crafty.

Ja tässä joitakin yksityiskohtia...Nämä chipboardkulmat ovat aivan ihania, tilasin Make It Craftystä..




Here is so little butterfly and WOC`s light blue flower which I painted as well those Kort&Godt`s flowers.

Tässä pikkuinen perhoinen ja WOC:n vaaleansininen kukka valkoiseksi maalattu kuin myös nuo Kort&Godtin kukat.


A little bit bigger butterflies...Vähän isompia perhosia...


I hope you will join in this challenge with us this week. Please drop by to see the rest of the Design Team`s.

Challenge: In A Sweet Pea Dream-Favorite Color-Sweet Pea

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice thursday;-)

Hugs,Minna


23 kommenttia:

Camilla kirjoitti...

OMG Minna! Drop dead gorgeous!!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Camilla

Camilla kirjoitti...

Dear Minna!
You take my breath away again with your beautiful creations.
I love your beautiful style and admire your beautiful color in your cards.
Love your white color that you have the cards, what is it called?
Many thanks Minnah for all you inspire us with. Happy Easter to you. Hugs Camilla

Minna kirjoitti...

Hi you both Camillas;-)) Camilla from Sweden, (heh..I always called your like this when I was on Magnolia and I hope you didn`t mind it)
The white colour around the image is additive called cotton fibre (manufacturer is Lefranc&Bourgeois). It gives a nice effect and when it has dry I add usually white acryl paint and something Distress Ink, usually Pumice Stone. At usually I use very much the white paint, it doesn`t matter what kind of or who`s manufacturer. I add it everywhere as you maybe noticed;-)

Have a wonderful Easter, both of you!

Hugs,Minna

SannaS kirjoitti...

tää on niin jumalaisen kaunis et voih....upeaa....*huokailuja kuuluu*...täydellinen!!! =)

Deb kirjoitti...

Such a beautiful card Minna, totally stunning, I love the delicate colours and how you paint everything to match! I am so happy you joined our team at CCT!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Janiel/ janny kirjoitti...

OH WOW What a beautiful card!!! So soft and vintage type. LOVE the details!!
WOW WOW.......
STUNNING!!
hugs, Janiel

Pirkkis kirjoitti...

Kaunis on leimasin, mutta vielä kauniimpi on korttisi ♥. Aivan uskomattoman upeaa työtä jälleen! Kuinka kauan sinulta suunnilleen menee aikaa per kortti? Noita tuskis tunnissa tai kahdessakaan tehdään...

Annie kirjoitti...

Minna your card is just so beautiful, I love the soft blue shades and the image is just amazing. I am so happy to have you join our CCT family!
hugs, annie x

Antoinette kirjoitti...

STUNNING, STUNNING, STUNNING!!! Love this creation...what a telent you are...beautiful soft colours...did I tell you that I LOVE IT! Hugs, Annie xXx

Ritva_47 kirjoitti...

Taas kerran---ei sanat riitä --- henkeäsalpaavan kaunis kortti. Korttia voisi katsella loputtomiin... värit, yksityiskohdat, kokonaisuus...sanattomaksi tämä(kin) kortti vetää!

Hyvää pääsiäistä sinulle!

paula kirjoitti...

Onnea vaan pestisi johdosta, olet sen tunnustuksen kyllä ansainnut.
Nämä Sinun korttisi ovat niiin uskomattoman ihania. Taian- ja unenomainen fiilis niissä. Kauniita, kauniita.. ei voi kuin ihastella.

Papirdilla kirjoitti...

Totally gorgeous, Minna! It just takes my breath! I love everything about it. The soft colours are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your stunning work and for the inspiration:)
Hugs,
Hanne

Sara H kirjoitti...

Wau! todella upeaa!

cardmaking bird kirjoitti...

I saw your card on Cute Card Thursday and it was so beautiful, I had to pop over to see the finer details. That image is absolutely amazing!!! Hugs, Marie xx

Chris kirjoitti...

Another WOW Minna! Such a gorgeous image and the ethereal feel of the card is perfect for her, it's beautiful. Hugs, Chris x

Sylvia Zet kirjoitti...

absolutely wonderful card. i love everything about it!

Maaret kirjoitti...

Onnittelut pestistäsi!
Korttisi on kuvankaunis ja todella hurmaava kokonaisuus:)

Debbie kirjoitti...

WOW - this made my jaw drop - it is so amazing and has so much texture. This is awe inspiring.

Sue Jones kirjoitti...

WOW!! Truly Stunning. I have this stamp ..I am inspired.

Chrissy kirjoitti...

STUNNING.....just beautiful...a real piece of art.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Päivi R kirjoitti...

Olen aika uusi kortteilija ja ihastellut kortteja lukuisissa blogeissa. Monet ovat minun makuun liian täyteen ahdettu kaikkea mahdollista. Sinunkin korteissa on paljon ihania yksitytiskohtia mutta sinulla on uskomaton taito saada kaikki niin hyvin sopimaan korttiin. Korttisi ovat kuin tauluja. Jos täytyisi valita paras kortteilija, antaisin tuon tittelin sinulle :)

KymKreates kirjoitti...

This project is just fabulous!! I love it!

Thanks for joining us at In A Sweet Pea Dream!
KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

Lillemor kirjoitti...

Oh my Minna what an amzing card! I must admit that I have missed your latest cards and I am so happy I found your blog again! I saw your fantastic card at StampARTic and I was so happy when I saw it was you! You are so talented and I want to say good luck with your new dtjob, you deserve it so well!
Hugs/Lillemor

Lähetä kommentti

 

Mintun askartelujutut Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries